The Health Information Management/Medical Records Department hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm. Contact numbers are as follows:
- Department Main Number (972) 547-8179, option 4
- Birth Registrar (972) 547-8132
- Release of Information (888) 749-7952
- Billing Questions/Information (866) 568-8784
- Patient Portal Demographic Changes (972) 547-8025
- Radiology File Room (972) 540-4387 to obtain copies of cds/films
Copies of Medical Records
To request a copy of your medical records please complete the Authorization to Release Health Information form (Autorización para Revelar Información Médica Protegida) and provide a copy of a photo ID. Please allow 5 – 10 business days to process your request.
- You may fax the completed form to (469) 484-2006.
- You may also mail the information to: Medical City McKinney, ROI Department, 10030 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving, TX, 75063
Requests for medical records are processed by CIOX Health, our Release of Information vendor. Their office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm and can be reached at (888) 749-7952 to follow up on your request.
For more information, view the instructions for completing the medical records request form.
When a child is born at the Medical City McKinney birth certificate information is submitted by a Birth Registrar to the Texas Department of Vital Statistics. Certified copies of birth certificates and the information gathered by the Birth Registrar can only be obtained from the Texas Department of Vital Statistics, the hospital does not have a copy on file.
- Order a Copy of a Certified Birth Certificate from the Texas Department of Vital Statistics
- Visit or mail an application to one of the Collin County Clerk’s Offices listed below:
Collin County Clerk Collin County Clerk
2300 Bloomdale Blvd 900 E Park Blvd, Ste 140C
McKinney, TX 75071 Plano, TX 75074
(972) 548-4185 (972) 881-3025