Committed to providing the most convenient methods to fulfill your health care needs, Medical City McKinney offers online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling. This includes scheduled procedures such as:
- Outpatient Tests (Radiology, Mammography, Cardiology, Respiratory, Laboratory)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Outpatient Surgery
- Inpatient Surgery
- Delivery of a Baby
Simply complete the Online Pre-Registration or Mammogram Scheduling forms at least two (2) business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
With the exception of mammograms and deliveries, your upcoming procedure should be scheduled before beginning the pre-registration process. If you need to schedule your visit, call (972) 758-6200 before continuing. To pre-register for a previously scheduled procedure or issues/concerns call (844) 699-5958.
When you are ready to proceed, be sure you have all of the information listed below.
- Social Security Number (Why do we need this information?)Disclosure of your social security number (SSN) is requested from you. No statute or other authority requires that you disclose your SSN for this purpose and we may not deny services if you choose not to disclosure it. Failure to provide your SSN, however, may result in the creation of a duplicate medical record. Further disclosure of your SSN is governed by the Texas Public Information Act and other applicable law.
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure (if pregnant, use estimated delivery date)
- All insurance cards information
- Employer information
If an email address is supplied you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
On the day of your scheduled visit, check-in with our registration staff to sign the required consent forms. Please bring identification and insurance cards at the time of service.
On the day of your procedure, please provide insurance cards and photo identification upon check-in with the registration desk.
Outpatient Pre-RegistrationOB Maternity Patients, Cesarean Section, Outpatient Procedures (MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine). Pre-Register today!
One Medical PassportOutpatient Surgery, Inpatient Surgery, GI Procedures, Colonoscopy, and Cardiac Catheterization. Pre-Register today!
Solis MammographySchedule your Mammogram Today
Previously Scheduled Procedures
To pre-register for a previously scheduled procedure, call (844) 699-5958.