Dale Yoo, MDClinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. Yoo is proficient in all aspects of Electrophysiology including atrial fibrillation ablation, atrial flutter and PSVT ablation, ventricular tachycardia ablation, as well as complex congenital heart disease management and ablation. In addition he implants pacemakers, defibrillators and cardiac resynchronization therapy devices. He is also one of only a handful of physicians trained to perform laser lead extraction in the Dallas area. Dr. Yoo not only practices electrophysiology, but he is also board certified in Nuclear Cardiology and proficient in advanced heart failure management. He is also quite involved with clinical research and has developed and patented a post-operative atrial fibrillation drug.
Dr. Yoo is multi-lingual and speaks Korean and Spanish, and lives in Dallas and enjoys travel, sports and the culinary arts.
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology - Primary
- Residency: Emory University School of MedicineDeparment- Internal Medic - 2006
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Univeristy of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio - 2003
- Fellowship: Emory University - 2009
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City McKinney